Helping our Missouri community grow since 1979
103 South Oak Street
Union, MO 63084
Winter Wonderland Parade
Theme for 2017: TBD
Rules and Regulations
- All entries must be pre-registered. Call the Union Chamber for an entry form or click the Registration Form link below. .
- All entries must be decoratively lighted.
- Incomplete applications and liability forms will not be accepted.
- No Santa's please! The City of Union has already contacted Santa and Mrs. Claus and they do plan to attend.
- All entries must agree to the official rules and regulations of the parade.
- The parade committee has the right to deny any applicant entry into the parade.
- The Union Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove an entry from the parade that does not follow rules or is in poor taste.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- All cars not in the parade must be removed by 5:30pm.
- All applicants are responsible for any and all acts/omissions on their part, or the part of their agents/employees, which may result in injury or damage to themselves or third parties. Applicants specifically agree to hold Union Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Union officials free and harmless from any and all claims arising out of any such act or omission.
- All applicants are required to abide by the rules and regulations as established by the Union Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Union, and by the laws of Missouri.
- The City of Union will be hosting the Children's Christmas Party in the City Hall Auditorium immediately following the parade.
- Deadline to submit your entry is Monday, December 4.
This is the Winter Wonderland Parade so your entry MUST be decked out in lights and decorations...
the more the better!
December 8, 2017 at 6pm
Staging at Central Elementary parking lot
Parade begins at Washington Ave. & E. Springfield Ave.
North on S. Washington Ave to E. Main St
East on Main Street to S Linden Street
South on S Linden Street to Locust Street
West on E. Locust St to S Jefferson Ave
South on S. Jefferson Ave. to E. Springfield Ave.
Ends at S. Jefferson & E. Springfield